- adult movie
- video lectures+documentaries (it may be hard to make notes in bed position)
- reading e-books, comics, magazines (its hard to make notes)
- viewing webcam over Skype and Voip and telepresence (web cam conference- tested was watching, listening, talking excellent)
- some games work well like "Gwap image game" that can be played as it don't require "not too fast clicks and mouse moves but can require some thinking"
- comfortable, very cool
- ergonomics are perfect (ability to watch 2 hour movie (normal bed used) without pains and without any body moves:)
- virtual reality alike
- Mouse is pretty usable, it's not so fast but you'll get most clicks pretty comfortable
- It's hard to browse web on this bed computer as keyboard is hard to mount.
- Writing with virtual keyboard (slower but will do the job for basic functions)
We used laptop monitor for bed screen and next to "bed computer" was external monitor connected to same laptop, that is used as workstation!
Switching between laptop monitor and external monitor is excellent on linux (request in comments for xrandr script!),